Friday, May 25, 2007

Graduation Weekend

Payne Family at SDSU Grad


Me and my Babe at Graduation, notice the Cal Poly colors, not on accident...

With little Bing at Grad.

It was cold at the park, we had to spoon to keep warm.

I love kissing pictures!

Kathy and Phil at Buca di Beppo.

Mom, KK and Michael in typical form.



Little Nissi made it to the party and was a very good girl.

19 at Buca di Beppo!

Grams and Jimmy at our home.

At the Wild Animal Park on the Carousel.


Hannah looked cute on the white Tiger.

2 comments:

  1. I have so many comments:

    1. We are laughing at Garrett's Cal Poly fashion shout out.

    2. The spooning park picture is too funny.

    3. Your hair looks really cute in the kissing picture.

    4. Can you send me the picture of Phil & Kathy? I'm going to print it for Caroline's bulletin board.

    5. I love that you picked the deer on the carosel. You are such a good Higerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can have so many replies...
    1. Isn't he a nerd.
    2. We were so cold and it started with Hannah and Chandler, KK and I jumped in for the picture
    3. Thank you. Chandler cut and colored it.
    4. Sent.
    5. I am so glad you noticed. I make any attempt I can.

    ReplyDelete