Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Beach Pictures

Garrett's Aunt Jackie took some great pictures from the Beach Day we had while on our vacation. I took them off her website here. Many thanks to her for capturing these great and very funny images.


Jude and Great Grandma Nana getting to know each other. He is at times very flirtatious.

And he can also be very attentive.



Mommies and Cousins
Ok, here is the beginning of a really funny photo montage. I don't think Mari or I knew but Jackie just kept snapping pictures as we tried to get at least one good one of all of us. It started with Mari and I and the kiddos, then the Grandmomma and Great Nana, and finally Hannah. Well lets just say getting that many people to look cute and pay attention for that long was quite funny. I hope you enjoy the photos!









As you can see by the end Care was over it! I am so thankful for these pictures. They are priceless to me and so stinking funny! Thanks again Jackie for taking them and also posting them so I can have them too!

In case you are wondering what Care is holding its her Daddy Doll. Mari had one made for each of the girls and they are the coolest thing. Gabe's picture is printed into the fabric on the front and its backed with an American Flag print. When they get dirty you just throw them in the wash. Such a great thing. You can see Mari and Gabe's walk on the beach here. She also has some more great pictures from our vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Yes, I posted the pics, but I hadn't edited them (read, took out the ones which probably made you laugh) or put captions on them yet. While I can still add captions, now I can't take out any of the less flattering ones!

    Glad you enjoyed them!

    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete