Friday, September 21, 2007

Pregnancy Week 7


So this is what's happening in the babies development this week:

Your baby’s fluttering heart would show up on an ultrasound performed this week. He or she is between 0.56 and 0.8 inches from crown to rump - or about the size of a grape - its liver is churning out large amounts of red blood cells, and will continue to until the bone marrow forms and takes over this function. Week eight marks the beginning of a very busy developmental stage: its face continues to change as the ears, eyes and the tip of the nose appear; the intestines start to form in the umbilical cord; and your baby's teeth begin to develop under the gums. (www.pregnancyweekly.com)

I have started to feel nauseous the past few days and have not enjoyed that in the least. It seems that I am most prone to feeling sick between Breakfast and Lunch. At about 10:30 I am hungry and need to eat. I have yet to throw up but have wanted to to relieve the yucky feeling.

Thats all I got for now, I am going to go take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. We need to know what is happening in week 12. It gets much more exciting now.

    ReplyDelete