Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Snowing!

The other day when I was talking to my Aunt Kay I was telling her how beautiful and warm it had been. I was expressing my thankfulness for the warm weather because it means I don't have to bundle Jude excessively every time we leave the house. But during the conversation I did say, "Well you know, it could snow again anytime. It is still pretty early in the spring, and it often snows in May." But to myself I was thinking, "I really hope it doesn't snow. I'm over the cold. I am ready for summer."


Guess what it did Yesterday and is doing right now... That's right snowing! I think, if my brother will come and get me, I'll go to Round Valley and get out of the cold. Hopefully its warm down there.

Here are two videos from this morning's disbelief...





No comments:

Post a Comment