Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15

November 15, 2010

I am thankful that even though I have been up since 5 am with two sick little boys I am still thankful to be their mother. I am a blessed woman to have these boys as my sons. Barf and Poop are a part of life and I'll take it all day long because I know that tomorrow will be better. Maybe not literally tomorrow, but theoretically! The laughing and cooing will resume. The diarrhea will stop. And perhaps tomorrow, I won't have a DVD playing all day. Tomorrow, I have a chance to start again. The promise of tomorrow is a gift from the Lord.



I am also thankful that I have a little helper. Jude has a fascination with all things Mommy. Whatever I am putting my hands to, Jude is right there with me. This afternoon, after a SHORT NAP, we went outside to rake leaves. I loved having a helper, despite the fact, that he did more running through piles of leaves than raking, and throwing them in the air, then putting them in the garbage can!

LITTLE BOYS ARE AMAZING!



1 comment:

  1. i love them too!! but thank goodness they are YOUR sons and not mine bc i dont know if i would be able to handle all the poop and throw up ;) .... at least not yet

    ReplyDelete