Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3

November 3, 2010

I am thankful for my sister and Silly Bandz. First of all, going on vacation with children and an Single Aunt is AWESOME! I didn't have to be in the pool if I didn't want to. Auntie Bing gladly participated as the catcher at the bottom of the water slide for as long as my son wanted to slide. In addition to being pool buddies, Bing provided a new favorite accessory for Jude. Silly Bandz. I had no idea what these funny bracelets were before last week. Now I see them everywhere. Jude LOVES them. Each morning when getting dressed he informs me, "My need my Silly Bandz pease Mom." So I oblige. This afternoon at the local toy store I bought some dinosaur bandz. Jude at this moment has 24 dino bracelets on his left arm. Bing, do you see what you have done? Thank goodness I am not seeing headbands everywhere, I don't think I could handle that trend!

1 comment:

  1. I still laugh when I picture him coming out of her room in the get-up!

    ReplyDelete