Monday, November 1, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

 The third Thursday of November has the 4 "F's": family, food, fellowship, and football! Apart from my wedding anniversary and my children's birthdays Thanksgiving is the best day of the year. I love the cooking, the traditions. I love the laughing and the eating. I love the phone calls made to family who cant be with with me and playing in the leaves in my parents front yard. I love that some years its my dad's birthday and that some years the Dallas Cowboys win (although its not looking too likely this year).

So this month I want to make all that I love and am thankful for about Thanksgiving to last all month rather than just the one day.

Like any good idea I have, my SIL has had it first. So each day this month I will be posting something I am thankful for.

I am committing to thirty days of Thankfulness!

3 comments:

  1. I have an "F" to add, preferably after food = "fat clothes"

    And also, that statement about me is SOOO untrue. You guys had the idea to get a dog first. Bwhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! it is a great idea, today me and Kaden are grateful for you and your boys and for spending time with us at the park!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Cant wait to read all the posts!

    ReplyDelete