Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 5

November 5, 2010

I AM THANKFUL FOR FRIENDS WHO HELP ME MOVE!

I am a looser when it comes to moving. I like to sit in a dark corner and not talk. I freak out and cry. Honestly, I can imagine nothing worse than packing boxes of my belongings.

For the second time in a year, Janet Shipley has packed my entire kitchen! Alone!  She is a gift from Jesus. Cleo, Lorry, Tara, and Jenae, Thank You, Thank You! My parents took Jude for a sleep-over and I am sure Lightening McQueen was involved somehow in their evening. (I'm trying to keep his interest hot for you Mari.) What a blessing having grandparents close truly is. Then to top off the day, Lisa brought over diner and pushed me onward with a vibrant second wind. We got the kitchen mostly unpacked in the new place and for that I am truly thankful!

Oh yeah, men were involved in schlepping boxes, they were awesome too.

I am tired now and tomorrow is today all over again! What's that about insanity being something like doing the same thing over and over again...

1 comment:

  1. This spring can I have a blog titled "I AM THANKFUL FOR SISTERS IN LAW WHO HELP ME UNPACK!" ??

    Haha. But seriously...

    ReplyDelete