Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4

November 4, 2010

I am thankful for burp cloths. My second son is almost 11 weeks old. He has a spit-up problem. Around week 2 I thought he might have pyloric stenosis. (Warrning: Don't get on the internet at 3 AM while half asleep and paranoid about your newborn's spit up issues) Thankfully, he does not have this horrible condition, but the child can SPIT-UP! If I feed him too much the kid can hurl with the best of them. So, I have many many burp cloths all over my house. Some are cute, some are plain, some are clean and some are smelly. Whatever they are, I need them.  Son #1 rarely spit up. So the need for a burp cloth was new to me. Now I can't imagine life without one. They are so handy. Burp cloths keep the yuck off of me and absorb all the yuck off of Reed. Burp cloths are wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to add: (Warning: do not get on the internet for ANY health concern EVER. EVER EVER EVER.)

    That's all.

    ReplyDelete